Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022 National Free Signer - Pat Listach

The common theme among the free signers at this year's National was that I had gotten most of them before, either TTM or at past Nationals.  Pat Listach was someone I got early on TTM.  I didn't have very many of his cards left, but was lucky enough to find a couple prior to the National, like the above 1994 Stadium Club.  I have been complimented on the card already.  This is kind of a forgotten set, in my opinion, but it still a pretty cool design.  I was glad I found this one and can get it in my album.
The 1993 Ultra was another card that I found on my own, and it turned out great.  This is also a great design and will look good in the album.  The 1992 Stadium Club was found at the show itself, since I had extra vouchers for Listach but not enough cards.
Finally, Michael had found this 1993 Upper Deck but didn't want to start a new project by trying for the two Hall of Famers on the card (Molitor and Yount).  I may take it on, or I may just leave this in the album.  We'll have to see.

Listach was pretty nice.  We blew in and out of his line, which was good, since I had so many people I was seeing.

No comments: