Sunday, August 28, 2022

2022 National Signer - Don Money

Yes another signer that I had previously gotten TTM, but was at the National, was Don Money.  I really thought I wouldn't have any of Money's cards left, but I ended up having a lot.  Starting off with this 1982 Fleer that turned out pretty nicely.  Not the best card design in the work, and some pretty bad photography, even for the time, this set still has some charm.  I was glad to get this card signed.
I had several of Money's Topps issues, and these from 1972, 1978, 1979 and 1980 turned out great.  I already had his 1980 in my album, but I am adding this one since the other is signed in ballpoint pen.
Finally, this awesomely airbrushed 1973 Topps turned out pretty great.  His hat is clearly airbrushed, but that adds to the card, in my opinion.

Money was nice, and I was able to get all of my cards signed, even with the 4-card limit.  A guy in front of me in line was nice enough to take two from me to get done and all was well.

No comments: