Wednesday, August 10, 2022

2022 National Free Signer - Mickey Morandini

Mickey Morandini was another of the free VIP signers at this year's National.  Like most of the others, he was someone that I had gotten in the past via TTM.  I also think I had sent my friend, Max, some of Morandini's cards, but I still had plenty that I was able to use for the National.
Morandini was announced as one of the VIP signers for the 2020 National that was canceled due to COVID.  So, I had most of these cards already put aside.  Thankfully, I found them quickly, and was able to be prepared for the show.  I had a lot of his vouchers, so I got a 1991 Fleer, 1991 Donruss, 1993 Triple Play, 1997 Pacific, 2000 Topps and a 1991 Studio signed.
All of the cards turned out great.  I used to have a friend who was working on the 1991 Studio set, but he took off, so I will just file this away in my album.  I like the set, but am definitely not going to try to complete it.  I have enough going on.

No comments: