Wednesday, August 31, 2022

2022 National Signer - Thomas Ian Nicholas

One thing that was different about this year's National was that my older brother, Philip, came to the show on Saturday.  He came with a friend of his, as well as my nephew.  Philip and I walked around the autograph pavilion for a bit and spent some time with the non-baseball signers.  Thomas Ian Nicholas of Rookie of the Year and American Pie fame was hanging out at his table.  We stopped and chatted with him for a while.  Since he was so nice, I decided to pay his fee and get him on a card.  I also liked that it was the 1987 Topps design.

I'm glad he was really nice and was willing to just hang out and chat.  That made the interaction that much more fun.

1 comment:

Rebel Coyote said...

Met him earlier this year at local comic con here. Super nice and very approachable to any fan. One of best celebrities I've ever met. Unlike Tara Reid who got a "I don't want to be here" look on her face the entire time