Monday, August 29, 2022

2022 National Free Signer - Stephen Baker

Former Giant, Stephen Baker was one of the free signers at this year's National, and one of the last ones I need to get posted.  I really liked this 1989 Score Football card.  There's always been something I've liked about a red bordered card.  Baker seemed like he was genuinely happy about being at the show, and I was glad that I went through his line.

Baker (b. 1964) played in the NFL from 1987 to 1992 for the Giants.  He was a wide receiver and caught for 2,587 yards and 21 touchdowns.  He won Super Bowl XXV with the Giants against the Bills.

I have one more of the free signers, then a couple oddball autographs I got while I was at the show.  I will probably start to mix some TTMs back in so I can stay on top of that stack this week before some more come in (unlikely).

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am.digging.this one!!