Friday, October 23, 2020

TTM Success - Beau Allred

The cards I got back signed from Beau Allred all turned out pretty well.  There was a lot of orange to go around, but that's ok.  The cards all look sharp, and scanned well.  The above 1990 Score Traded is pretty cool, and will stand out in my album.

The 1990 Topps in the middle of the next scan is actually a Rediscover Topps buyback card that I pulled.  I've never been a fan of the foil stamps on cards, but when I'm getting them signed, they're pretty cool.  I also got Allred's 1990 CMC AAA and a regular 1990 Topps.

Allred (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1989 tom1991 for the Indians.  He had 38 hits, 4 home runs and a .230 batting average.

I mailed to Allred on July 24 and got the cards back on August 7, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: