Thursday, October 22, 2020

TTM Success - Rymer Liriano

A private signing with Rymer Liriano came up and I probably would have skipped on by it, except for the fact that I had this really nice green parallel from 2015 Topps Chrome.  I kept seeing it when I would go through my boxes, so I decided to go ahead and get it signed.  I had a 2015 Topps base of Liriano right behind the chrome in my box, so I sent that out, too.

Both cards look great, and will be added to my autograph album.  I haven't gotten a signed 2015 Topps back in a bit, so getting this one done was nice.

Liriano (b. 1991) played in the majors in 2014 and 2017 for the Padres and Mets.  He had 33 hits, 2 home runs and a .220 batting average.

I mailed to the signing on July 1 and got the cards back on August 6, for a 36-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10/card.

No comments: