Thursday, October 8, 2020

TTM Success - Damon Jones

Here ae some more 2020 cards that I got signed via TTM.  This time, they were cards signed by Phillies prospect, Damon Jones.  The above 2020 Pro Debut came from the boxes that I picked up from my supplier, Taylor.

I hung out with my buddy, Dugan, at a card show in July, and he pointed out to me that Jones signed TTM.  So, as he and I were going through boxes, I pulled a couple of Jones's 2020 Bowmans.  I was able to get the green parallel, and got that signed along with a 2020 Bowman base.

Jones (b. 1994) was an 18th round pick by the Phillies in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of Washington State University.  He has reached as high as AAA.  Overall, Jones has a 17-14 record with 313 strike outs and a 3.34 ERA.

I mailed to Jones on July 7 and got the cards back on July 23, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: