Monday, September 21, 2020

TTM Success - Wayne Edwards

I got a lot of junk wax era cards out of my box with this TTM success from Wayne Edwards.  I was surprised at all of the cards I found, and added some nice ones to my album.
I'm usually a Topps guy (and there is a Topps in the bunch, a 1991), but some of these other brands look really nice when signed.  Most aren't my first choice, but I was glad with how all of these turned out.
I've grown to like some of the older Bowman cards when they get signed.  These two are from 1991 (L) and 1990 (R).  These turned out really well with Edwards's signature.

Edwards (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1989 to 1991 for the White Sox.  He had a record of 5-5 with 84 strike outs and a 3.37 ERA.

I mailed to Edwards on May 21 and got the cards back on June 29, for a 39-day TAT.


No comments: