Sunday, September 27, 2020

TTM Success - Mike Dunne

I was able to get 2 of the 4 cards I sent to Mike Dunne signed via TTM when these two came back.  He also sent back the other two, so I added them to my pile to send out to people who need TTM ideas.  I've been doing that for a while now; sending "TTM Starter Packs" in hopes of getting others interested in trying to get their cards signed.  It seems to be a popular thing that I do.

The cards that I got signed were a 1989 Score (what an underrated set) and a 1987 Topps Glossy Rookies.  Both cards look good, and I'm glad they came back.

Dunne (b. 1962) played in the majors from 1987 to 1990 and 1992 for the Pirates, Mariners, Padres and White Sox.  He had a career record of 25-30 with 205 strike outs and a 4.08 ERA.  He finished second in the 1987 NL Rookie of the Year voting (to Benito Santiago).

I mailed to Dunne on June 8 and got the cards back on July 10, for a 32-day TAT.

No comments: