Monday, June 4, 2018

Graphing the Astros At Wood Ducks on May 30, 2018

The Buies Creek Astros are the Carolina League team that I had the fewest cards of to get signed.  I also didn't have a whole lot in 50/50s to get done.  Add on top of that, the fact that I have finished a bunch of Wood Ducks, I wasn't too busy Thursday night.

Still, I got a few cards signed, and they all turned out great.  The above blue sparkle 2013 Topps Anthony Gose turned out so well.  I had bought the card off of COMC right when I saw that he was added to the roster.
These two Spike Owens came in the Goodwill boxes I bought in Winston-Salem back in April.  I especially like the Best of the National League 1990 Donruss.
Finally, the two guys I was able to get from Buies Creek, JJ Matijevic and Ronnie Dawson.  I tried to get Morgan Ensberg, but he wouldn't sign.

No comments: