Monday, June 25, 2018

Autographed Cards From Dugan

I finally was able to get up with my good friend, Dugan, recently, and picked up the cards he had been holding for me for almost a year.  For whatever reason, we just couldn't connect on making the handoff, but when we finally did, it was a really nice package of cards.

I had completely forgotten that I sent him this Kevin Maitan to get signed for me, but he came through.  I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package and saw the card.
Dugan got some other cards signed for me when Norfolk came through Durham.  I'm not sure where he got the Jay Gibbons, but I was glad to have that as well.
The Corey Ray and Marcos Diplan were from July 4th last season, and finally got back to me.  Dugan and I had to work out the time gap in between, but in the end, it all worked out.  I'm glad he and I are friends, and I hope to catch some more games with him.

No comments: