Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Gift From Matt J. - Orioles Lot

My good friend, Matt, surprised me with a nice little package of Orioles cards.  Matt and I met at a card show a while back, and have become really good friends.  He lives nearby, and even met up with me at a Wood Ducks game this past season.  I am hoping he is able to come to more games next season, but we will have to see with his busy schedule.

Matt included a bunch of Orioles cards for my collection, including a few Nolan Reimolds.  I'm really hoping I can get a few signed, but I'm not sure where Nolan will be this coming season.  I hope it is in the majors, but he may have to settle for a minor league contract with an invitation to Spring Training.

Thank you so much for the Orioles cards, Matt!  I hope I can see you at some Wood Ducks or Mudcats games this season!

No comments: