Thursday, January 18, 2018

Christmas Gift From Ethan - Orioles Postcards and More

I got a nice Christmas package in recently from my friend, Ethan, that had a ton of Orioles signed postcards.  The biggest name in the bunch was the above JJ Hardy signed card.  I really enjoyed Hardy's time on the Orioles, and now that he is a free agent, he will be sorely missed.
Here are some nice Orioles alumni that Ethan included, John Miller, Ken Dixon, John Stefero and Josh Towers.  I don't believe that I have met any of these guys, so it was cool to get their autos from Ethan.
Finally, here are the last two guys, TJ McFarland and Jimmy Williams.  McFarland is still playing in the majors, and Williams was a former coach for the Orioles who passed away in 2016 at the age of 90.

I now have an album for signed postcards, so these will all be put in there.

Ethan also included a team bag of Orioles cards for my collection.

Thank you so much for the awesome gift, Ethan!  I really appreciate it.

No comments: