Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another TTM Success From Wade Boggs

I've been plotting for quite a while to send a TTM request to Wade Boggs again.  I finally did it recetly, and am very happy with the cards I sent and had returned.

The above 2017 Donruss was a card I really wanted to add to my album.  I loved the 1990 design, and I liked that it was resurrected for the 2017 design.  The autograph turned out really nicely, as well.
These two cards were ones I really wanted done.  I already had a Masterpieces in my album, from Hall of Famer, Brooks Robinson.  The card on the left is a 1990 Score Dream Team card.  It also looks great.
Finally, here are the rest of the cards that I sent Boggs.  I thought the "Pressed Into Service" card from 2016 was really cool.  I needed the 1987 Topps All Star for my set, and I couldn't leave the 2013 Gypsy Queen White Border out.

I mailed to Boggs on January 9 and got the cards back on January 23, for a 14-day TAT.  I sent him $10 cash and got all 6 cards back.

No comments: