Sunday, January 28, 2018

TTM Success - Rich Folkers

I was complaining last week about TTMs being slow to come in, and maybe also working toward getting caught up on posts.  Well, I just got back from Orioles Fan Fest and had 5 TTMs and a Christmas gift waiting on me.

I've got plans with Chris tonight, so I won't be blogging about Fan Fest until tomorrow, but in the meantime, I can get a TTM posted, so there will be one less waiting on me.

I got some nice 70s cards signed by Rich Folkers.  The above 1975 Topps was one of the many that Max gave me a while back.
This 1974 Topps also turned out pretty well.  I like how Folkers inscribed the year with his signature.

Folkers (b. 1946) played in the majors from 1970 and 1972 to 1977 for the Mets, Cardinals, Padres and Brewers.  He had a career record of 19-23 with 242 strike outs and a 4.11 ERA.

I mailed to Folkers on January 11 and got the cards back on January 23, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: