Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Christmas Gift From Nate - 1969 Topps Set Needs

My buddy, Nate, sent me a few 1969 cards for my set over the course of a couple weeks.  Apparently, he ordered a few and had them all shipped to me directly.  They were some pretty notable cards, starting with the above Denny McLain.
He also picked up two of the World Series Highlights cards and the Charlie Smith card on the right.

Nate has done more this year in helping me with this set than I have.  I really haven't done a whole lot, and I really want to close it out sometime soon and concentrate on other sets.  I just haven't had the time to sit down and search for some of the missing cards.  Maybe at the 2018 National.  Who knows.

Thank you so much for the cards, Nate!  I appreciate it, and they are about to be filed away into my set box.

No comments: