Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas Gift From Anthony - Chris Davis Relic Auto and More

My good friend, Anthony, hooked me up with some nice Chris Davis cards, and other Orioles.  Anthony and I have been friends for several years now, but this past year, we have gotten even closer.  I was finally able to meet him in person when he, Kevin, Max and I all went to the Cubs vs. White Sox game at Wrigley Field.  I was honored to hook Anthony up with the extra ticket that we had.  I'm so happy that I was able to include him, as I could tell that the experience really meant a lot to him.  He also hit it off really well with Kevin, so that helped everyone mesh as a group and enjoy our time at the game.

I really love the Chris Davis dual relic/auto from 2016 Panini Diamond Kings that Anthony gave me.  These are really nice cards.  I hope Panini keeps up the Diamond Kings concept, as I really enjoy the painted canvas feel that the cards have.
I had a couple of these Chris Davis 2015 Topps First Home Run coin cards, bur I still wnjoy them and was glad to add another.
Anthony also included these four Orioles cards.  I have already added the green Chance Sisco and the Mancini to my box of Orioles that I will take with me to Orioles Fan Fest in a couple weeks.  They will give me some nice options for autographs, depending on who I end up getting vouchers for.

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift, Anthony!  I love the cards, and you know they will have a great home in my collection.

No comments: