Monday, June 20, 2022

TTM Success - JD Closser

There aren't a whole lot of 2006 Topps left in my bulk Topps boxes, since I accidentally dumped a lot of them in the gutter as I was moving into this house way back when.  I was really upset, since, of course, it was raining at the time and a lot of those cards were ruined.  Still, I have a few left, and I enjoy it when some of them finally come back signed.  This 2006 Topps JD Closser turned out nicely after it came back TTM.

Closser (b. 1980) played in the majors from 2004 to 2006 for the Rockies.  He had 107 hits, 10 home runs and a .239 batting average.

I mailed to Closser on March 26 and got the card back on April 9, for a 14-day TAT.

1 comment:

Ryan H said...

An Orioles background cameo card to boot. I need to track this one down!