Saturday, June 25, 2022

TTM Success - Justin Nicolino

Here are a couple cards I was able to get out of my Box of Shame and signed TTM recently.  These two Justin Nicolino cards had been sent to someone who had promised to take 50/50s for me; I got all of her junk custom cards signed, but she proceeded to lose my stuff, conveniently, and not get anything signed for me.  She also hounded me constantly about whether or not players liked her terrible custom jobs.  Needless to say, once I got the partial package back of my stuff that she "found" later on, she got the block.
Anyway, I rescued two of the Justin Nicolino cards from the box and sent them off; a 2015 Topps Heritage Minors and a 2015 Bowman.

Nicolino (b. 1991) played in the majors from 2015 to 2017 for the Marlins.  He had a record of 10-13 with 86 strike outs and a 4.65 ERA.

I mailed to Nicolino on February 2 and got the cards back on April 12, for a 69-day TAT.

1 comment:

John Sharp said...

Got to watch Nicolino pitch for Double-A Jacksonville when he was there. Won the Southern League Championship.

Congratulations!