Thursday, June 23, 2022

Another TTM Success From Luis Gonzalez

There were a bunch of times I would go through my boxes and see these Luis Gonzalez cards.  I had meant to send them a couple years ago, but ith COVID messing with the 2020 season, I didn't want to take the chance, in case Gonzo wasn't with the Diamondbacks like normal.  I waited until this season and finally dropped these cards in the mail.  Thankfully, they came back signed, and look great.

I am really excited to add the above 2002 Donruss Studio Stars card to the album.  I enjoyed the 1995 Studio set that looked like credit cards; it was, and still is, a very unique set.  I have a few of those signed, and this Gonzo was the first of the 2002 variety.
This 2002 Topps didn't scan too well, but the sentiment of the card was captured.  I was glad to get one of these signed and into my album, as well.
Finally, I have a 2002 Fleer Authentix, 200 Upper Deck SPX and a 2017 Topps Memorable Moments insert; all of the cards look great.

I mailed to Gonzalez on March 23, via the Dioamondbacks, and got the cards back on April 9, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: