Saturday, November 23, 2019

TTM Success - Max Muncy

I sent out a ton of Spring Training TTMs back in February and some are still slowly trickling in. I was very excited to get this success back from Max Muncy.

When I was sending the Spring Training TTMs, I was focusing on adding several 2019 Topps to my autograph album, and really hoped this 2019 Topps Dodgers card would come back signed. It turned out well.
I had also held onto this 2015 Topps for a while, waiting to send to Muncy.  After I got the TTM back, someone on Instagram offered to get Tyler Ladendorf for me. I'll have to take them up on their offer.

Muncy (b. 1990) has played in the majors in 2015 and 2016 for the As and since 2018 for the Dodgers.  He was an All Star in 2019. He has 268 hits, 75 home runs and a .244 batting average.  He finished 15th in the NL MVP voting the last two seasons.

I mailed to Muncy on February 5 and got the cards back on October 25, for a 262-day TAT.

1 comment:

bbcardz said...

Congrats on getting Muncy's auto. He's one of my favorite Dodger players, he's fun to watch play.