Tuesday, November 5, 2019

TTM Success - Michael Aubrey

I was able to move some late 2000s cards out of my boxes with this TTM success from Michael Aubrey.  These are cards that I have had floating around in my boxes for over 10 years, and I was kind of getting tired of seeing them.  When I saw that Aubrey was signing, I was glad to get a few of these moving, and they all turned out great.  I don't have very many signed 2008 Bowman (above), but Aubrey did a great job matching the facsimile auto that is on the card.
I also got a 2008 Topps Update and a 2008 Stadium Club First Day Issue signed.

Aubrey (b. 1982) played in the majors from 2008 to 2009 for the Indians and Orioles.  He had 35 hits, 6 home runs and a .259 batting average.  He was the 11th overall pick by the Indians in the 2003 June Amateur Draft.

I mailed to Aubrey on September 30 and got the cards back on October 12, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: