Thursday, July 11, 2019

TTM Success - Pete O'Brien

I got some cards signed in the TTM success from Pete O'Brien that I had gotten from Goodwill.  My mom had told me that there were a bunch of boxes of cards at a Goodwill near her house, but she didn't have time to pick them up.  Since I was in town, I figured I would go by there and see what they had.  They ended up having several late 80s/early 90s traded and update sets.  I bought most of what they had, and some of the cards have already been used for graphing.  I had found several Pete O'Brien cards while I was looking for something else, so I pulled them and used them for this TTM request.
O'Brien (b. 1958) played in the majors from 1982 to 1993 for the Rangers, Indians and Mariners.  He had 1,421 hits, 169 home runs and a .261 batting average.  He finished 17th in the 1986 AL MVP voting.

I mailed to O'Brien on March 13 and got the cards back on May 29, for a 77-day TAT.

No comments: