Wednesday, July 24, 2019

TTM Success - Marty Keough

I like it when I can add older cards to my album.  I make passes through my vintage box and miss lots of guys who sign, mainly because I am usually in a hurry when I thumb through there.  Sometimes I will stop on a person and see if they sign, especially if I see that I have multiple cards of that player.  I was surprised to have three Marty Keough cards in the box, and happy to find out that he signed TTM.  So, I sent off this 1963 Topps, and also included 1964 and 1966 Topps.
Keough (b. 1934) played in the majors from 1956 to 1966 for the Red Sox, Indians, Senators, Reds, Braves and Cubs.  He had 434 hits, 43 home runs and a .242 batting average. 

I mailed to Keough on June 20 and got the cards back on June 27, for a 7-day TAT.

No comments: