Wednesday, November 23, 2016

TTM Success - John Kennedy

It almost worked out that this TTM success would be shown on November 22, but my success from Steve Balboni made it not line up.  This is probably good, because I doubt many people would have gotten the irony of my posting of a John Kennedy card on November 22.  Anyway, I know that was a stretch, but hey everyone, I got a TTM success from John Kennedy.  What makes this better is that it is yet another Seattle Pilots card.  I have lost count on all of the living Pilots that I have gotten, but I know it is quite a few.

I mailed to Kennedy on November 9 and got the card back on November 17, for a \n 8-day TAT.

Kennedy (b. 1941) played in the majors from 1962 to 1967 and 1969 to 1974 for the Senators, Dodgers, Yankees, Pilots, Brewers and Red Sox.  He had 475 hits, 32 home runs and a .225 batting average.  He won the World Series in 1965 with the Dodgers.  Kennedy appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot in 1980, but did not receive any votes.

No comments: