Monday, January 20, 2014

Some New Cal Ripken Cards From The Card Shop

I picked up a couple new Cal Ripken cards for my PC at the December card show.  The above 1995 Score Select Gold Team Ripken was only a dollar and I'm pretty sure that I didn't have it in my PC.  It looks really cool, also.
The above 2013 Team Pinnacle Ripken/Jeter (He's on the flip side of the card) is one I'm certain I didn't already have in my collection.  It also scanned really nice.  In person, the card is a bit more metallic, but I do like how this scanned.

As I always say, it is really hard for me to find Cals that I need since I have so many.  I did go through my Cal PC last year and pull out several duplicated, so I'm starting to see which cards I have and which ones I need.  I really need to make a database on my laptop of the cards I have so I'm not doubling up.  One of these days, I'll have time.

No comments: