Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Trade With Alex

I found a new trade partner recently, well, he found me, actually, when Alex from the blog "Chavez Ravining" messaged me about a trade.  I sent Alex a bunch of 2013 Topps inserts and a whole lot of Dodgers.  In return, Alex sent me a HUGE stack of Orioles, a few of which I already had (but that's ok because I can use them anyway), but most of which were new to me.

The above 2013 Panini Prizm Cal Ripken was a card that I knew I needed.  I didn't even know that Cal was in that set.  Add this to the Cal PC!
Alex hooked me up on the Manny front.  All of the Manny Machado cards he sent me, I didn't yet have, so this trade stack was really a benefit.  Manny cards are becoming tough to find, so any that I can get my hands on make me happy.
Finally, Alex included the 2013 Topps Update Chris Davis Red Home Run Derby card.  I didn't have this one either, so it will help out my Davis PC.  I believe I have most of the versions of this card.  I know for sure I have the Camo, Chrome and a few others, but I'm not too sure what else.  I just feel like I have a bunch of the variations now.

So, thanks for the trade, Alex.  I already have another stack that I hope to send your way once I thaw out.

No comments: