Sunday, October 9, 2022

50-50 Returns From Joshua

A couple more 50/50 packages came in this past week, and I have added a bunch of cards to my album.  This one came in from a guy named Joshua that I had talked to off and on on Instagram for a few years.  Joshua and his friend came down to the Wood Ducks this past season and graphed as part of a long road trip.  I admire the commitment, as I also enjoy a good graphing road trip.  Joshua told me that I could send him some cards for some of the teams he saw (mainly Harrisburg), so I sent a small 50/50 package his way.  He got some other teams as well, including the above 2019 Pro Debut of Josh Breaux.  I had seen Breaux when I was in Augusta a couple years ago.  I think he was with Charleston at the time, when they were Low A.
Joshua knocked out a few cards of guys that I had missed when they came through with the Potomac Nationals.  That made sending him a 50/50 package easy, as I already had these cards aside.  Next season, I hope to send him some more, since I will have more time to search and prepare.
The best part was getting these Carolina League Top Proespects cards signed.  I had missed them, like I said, so getting them out of the box was a plus.

Thanks for the cards, Jushua!

No comments: