Monday, September 14, 2026

TTM Success - Bryant Packard

This 2019 Bowman Chrome blue refractor f Bryant Packard was a card left over from when I went to an ECU game last season. I missed Packard at the game and put the cards aside.

This season, I didn't see myself getting out to ECU for a game, so I took a couple of the cards and sent them to the school TTM to see if I could get Packard. I sent two cards and he sent one back. Thankfully, it was the better card he sent back. 

Packard (b. 1997) was a 5th round pick by the Tigers in the 2019 June Amateur Draft out of ECU. He played in the minors in 2019 and from 2021 to 2023 in the Tigers system. He would reach AA Erie by the time he retired from playing. Now he is coaching with ECU. He had a 162 hits, 16 home runs and a .250 batting average. 

I mailed to Packard via ECU on March 9 and got the card back on April 27, for a 49-day TAT.

No comments: