Wednesday, October 19, 2022

TTM Success - Cedric Mullins

Finally, this 2019 Topps Heritage Orioles Rookie Stars card is complete.  It has been sitting off to the side of my desk for a couple ears as I waited for a signing with Cedric Mullins to pop up.  One finally did, and I was able to complete the card.  I had gotten Paul Fry in April 2019 when I went up for a Yankees/Orioles game, then Austin Wynns at a Norfolk game in September 2019.  It took that long, with the card buried under a bunch of other stuff on my desk, to get the card completed.  A private signing popped up on SCN, and I sent the card off.

Mullins (b. 1994) has played in the majors for the Orioles since 2018.  He has 416 hits, 53 home runs and a .263 batting average.  He was the Orioles first 30/30 (30 homers and 30 steals) player ever.  That is kind of strange that the Orioles hadn't had a 30/30 player prior to that.  He finished 9th in the AL MVP voting last season.  He was also an All Star and Silver Slugger Award winner last season.

I mailed to the signing on September 16 and got the card back on October 13, for a 27-day TAT.

1 comment:

Jafronius said...

Real nice! Always enjoy seeing the multi player signed cards.