Thursday, October 20, 2022

TTM Success - Brian Finch

The sole purpose of me sending out this TTM request to former Orioles minor leaguer, Brian Finch, was to get the above 2004 Bowman Heritage signed.  I really love this design, and was glad to add another of these to my autograph album.
I also got this 2003 Bowman Chrome signed, even though he signed it in ballpoint pen.  The card is still signed and will still be in my album.  It took me a while to find a good address to send to Finch, but I was glad I found the right one.

Finch (b. 1981) was a 2nd round draft pick by the Orioles in the 2003 June Amateur Draft out of Texas A&M.  He pitched in the minors from 2003 to 2007 in the Orioles system, reaching AA.  He had a record of 22-37 with 314 strike outs and a 4.16 ERA.

I mailed to Finch on October 1 and got the cards back on October 14, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: