Thursday, October 13, 2022

Some Signed Cards From CJ

This past season, I took some cards for 50/50s from CJ from Instagram, but I never sent him anything for him to get done for me.  I think I just plain missed his message saying what teams he could take, and got into my groove of graphing and forgot to double check.  Still, I got his stuff done, and also sent him a nice stack of pocket schedules, which he collects.  In return, he sent me a blind package of some autos that were nice additions to my album.

The above 2016 Bowman signed by Jacob Heward takes care of a card that I have seen a lot in my box, but haven't gotten signed.  I missed Heyward when he was at Richmond, and haven't been back.  I'm glad I got one in my album now, though.
I already had a 2020 Topps Heritage Minors Hudson Potts sent to me by Gerard, but I was happy to get another, nonetheless.  CJ also sent me a 2021 Heritage Minors of Potts, along with a Cole Henry.  The other 2020 Heritage Minors were Brenton Doyle and Parker Meadows.  He also sent a 2020 Pro Debut of Matt Gorski.
CJ also hooked me up with a few signed Bowman; a 2018 Bowman Adam Wolf, 2015 Bowman Chrome Jantzen Witte, 2019 Bowman Will Robertson and a 2019 Bowman Aaron Schunk 
CJ also sent this 2008 Topps signed by Dave Bush that I didn't have in my collection. I had a 2007 from Gerard.

Thank for the cards CJ. I appreciate the package.

No comments: