Monday, October 17, 2022

Another TTM Success From Jim Palmer

My mom sent me 20 bucks on my birthday and asked me to let her know what I bought with the money.  I decided I would pull two more Jim Palmer cards out of my box and send them TTM to get signed, and here they are.  The above card is a 2001 Topps American Pie Decade Leaders.  This is a really nice card; I enjoy the colors on the card, and it will look great in my album.
This card is a 1981 Perma-Graphic Superstars Credit Card that I found at the National.  I had never seen these before, so I picked up a few from a bargain box (not sure if it was a dime box or not).  I had also grabbed a Johnny Bench for his signing in August, but that was canceled.

I mailed to Palmer on September 19 and got the cards back on October 13, for a 24-day TAT.  I paid his fee of $10.00/card.  Thanks for the birthday money, Mom!

1 comment:

Jafronius said...

Money well spent! Belated happy birthday!