Sunday, October 30, 2022

Another Pack of Autos From Drake

My friend, Drake, sent me another package recently that had a few more autos in it that he wanted to send along.  A couple of the cards were ones he meant to send back a while ago, but he finally got them to me.  More of them were surprises that he wanted to send, and that was really nice of him.  I enjoyed the above 2020 Topps Chrome sepia parallel of Jordan Yamamoto.  I have a few of the sepia parallels, and I like to get them signed, but haven't been able to add may of them to the album.
Drake took a few of my Randy Arozarena cards to try to get signed when he visited Tampa, and came away with this 2020 Bowman.  I am really glad to add Randy to my autograph album.  I wish I could have gotten him myself, but I haven't had the opportunity.
I thought I missed the opportunity to send Drake this 2021 Elite Extra Edition Khalil Watson.  Drake had asked me to send him some of Watson's cards, and I thought I didn't have any at the time.  It turned out that I had a pack of Elite Extra Edition that I had opened, and the Watson was in there.  He took it later on and got it signed for me.
Drake included a lot of extras, and I added them to the autograph album.  These are all nice cards that I was happy to add to the album.
Thank you so much for the cards, Drake.  I appreciate our 50/50s and trade.  I know we will do a lot more later on.

No comments: