Monday, October 10, 2022

TTM Success - Danny Klassen

These cards of Danny Klassen had been out for signature for quite a while before finally coming back last week.  I had forgotten that I had mailed to him and had not gotten the cards, so when I opened the envelope, it was a nice surprise.  The TTM return was highlighted by the above 1999 Fleer Brilliants, which turned out great.  These are nice cards, and I have now gotten a few back for my autograph album.
I also got a 1997 Bowman Chrome, 1999 Bowman foil and a 1999 Topps signed by Klassen.  All of the cards turned out well, even with the 1997 Bowman Chrome having the UV issues that the set has.  I've found that the baby powder that I now use helps in reducing the cloudy effect on the cards, so some that I have mailed recently have looked a lot better.

Klassen (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1998 to 2000 and 2002 to 2003 for the Diamondbacks and Tigers.  He had 59 hits, 6 home runs and a .226 batting average.

I mailed to Klassen on September 1, 2020, and got the cards back on October 6, 2022, for a 765-day TAT.

No comments: