Friday, October 14, 2022

TTM Success - Giuseppe Chiaramonte

More turn-of-the-century cards came out of my Bowman box from the former LCS and were added to my autograph album with this TTM success from Giuseppe Chiaramonte.  That's a name.  It was easy finding his cards in the box due to his name being so recognizable.  I was able to find some nice stuff, like the above 2000 Upper Deck.  I really like this set; it is one that I didn't have much of up until a recent show in Virginia.  There, I filled a 4,000-count box with some decent stuff, and this card was in there.
I also got a couple cards signed from 1999 Team Best and a couple Bowmans (1999 and 2000).

Chiaramonte (b. 1976) was a fifth round pick by the Giants in the 1997 June Amateur Draft out of Cal State Fresno.  He played in the minors from 1997 to 2001 in the Giants system, reaching AAA.  He had 429 hits, 79 home runs and a .251 batting average.

I mailed to Chiaramonte on September 26 and got the cards back on October 7, for an 11-day TAT. 

No comments: