Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Trade With Roger of Sports Card Mask-A-Rade

I completed a trade with Roger of the blog Sports Card Mask-A-Rade when I sent him my Mike Olt Museum Collection auto and some Museum Collection base cards for two 1969 Topps cards I needed for my set, which included the above Tony Oliva All Star.
I got 19 emerald parallels that I needed for that set.  I'm really glad to get these because this set has really slowed down.  I want to move it along before we get too far removed from the 2013 set.  I really don't want it lasting as long as my 2009 Brooks Robinson pursuit has gone.

Roger also included 3 2013 Topps Chrome cards for that set as well, so that one is winding down and should be completed very soon.

Thanks for the trade, Roger.  I hope you all will check out his blog and hit him up for some trade action!

No comments: