Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mailday - 2014 Topps Cal Ripken Trajectory Auto

I knew this card would look awesome when it came, and I was right.  Today, I got in two redemptions that I have been waiting on from Topps.  The most important of which was this awesome 2014 Topps Cal Ripken Trajectory auto.  I was so excited when I pulled it during my box break at Scott's house. Now it's here and I can't take my eyes off of it.

The auto is "on card", if you pay attention to that sort of thing.  I don't normally, but the fact that it is on card definitely kicks it up a notch.  This card looks so great.  It doesn't bother me that it wasn't serial numbered, but that would have been even cooler.  Oh well.

It took almost 4 months for the card to come in, but it was well worth the wait.  I need to get to the card shop and get a magnetic case for this, I think.  I do know that this Ripken auto is now a huge piece in my collection, and, hey, it's a Cal I didn't have!

No comments: