Monday, May 5, 2014

One More Brooks Patch To Go

I'm still on a cloud from pulling that Jose Abreu auto today.  In case anyone was interested, the card (and some other things) is listed on Ebay.  My user ID is Roaddogg57.  Here is a link to my seller page.  Please bid!

So, I have been active on Ebay lately and was happily surprised to receive an email from them telling me that someone had listed a bunch of 2009 Topps Brooks Robinson letter patches. There were may 7-10 of them and luckily, one of them was the letter A.  I needed A and R to finish the set, so I pounced all over this one.  It only cost me $9.99 + $3.00 shipping, so I was really lucky is wasn't more than that.  Not that I would have minded.  I'm at the point where I'd pay just about anything to put this set away.

One letter to go!  If anyone has or has seen the letter R, please let me know!  I want to finish this set that has been 5 years in the making!

No comments: