Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2013 Topps Emerald Nolan Reimold

I made yet another addition to my Nolan Reimold PC today when I received the above 2013 Topps Emerald parallel in the mail.  Funny thing is, I needed this for my Nolan PC and I need to get another for my 2013 Emerald set that I am still working on.

The 2013 Emerald set is coming along slowly, but it is coming along at least.  My Reimold PC is pretty impressive, but I would love to be able to add some of the elusive 1/1s like the 2010 Platinum that I heard was in a shop outside of Charlotte, only to find out later that it had sold.  Blehhh!!!

Anyway, I'm still looking for parallels of all years that Nolan has a Topps card and it is a lot of fun when one comes along that I need.  I will be updating the wishlist to reflect some of the more recent PC needs.  Keep a lookout!

No comments: