Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Just Because Package From Ryan

I got a nice package from Ryan recently that had a ton of Orioles and other PC needs in it.  Ryan always hooks me up with nice O's stuff, even though he has the 2013 Topps Factory Set Orange parallel of Nolan Reimold that I need.  Not that I'm bitter or anything, lol.  Ryan did, however, send me 20...  Yeah, 20 of the above 2005 Bowman Chrome Nolan Reimold RC.  20 of them.  That's a bunch.  I'm cool with it though, I'll keep every one of them!
I really liked this 2012 Gypsy Queen framed parallel (copper?) of Brooks Robinson.  I didn't have it yet, so that made it even better.
Finally, Ryan included 5 emerald parallels that I needed for the set.  I really need to get on these.  I haven't added too many lately.  These 5 will help, but I need to get off my butt and make some more trades happen.  Of course, I could buy some, too, but that would take the fun out of the hunt.  I have gotten most of the ones I have completely out of trades.

So, thanks for the stuff, Ryan!  I really appreciate it.  I'll be seeing you soon for Fan Fest, that's for sure!

No comments: