Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2013 Topps Orange Chris Davis

I picked up one of the coolest parallel cards that I've seen lately with this 2013 Topps orange parallel Chris Davis.  The orange parallel is a Topps factory set exclusive, which is pretty difficult to find, since not too many people actually open their factory sealed Topps sets.

The card is numbered 177/230.  The orange looks really awesome because it matches the Orioles' colors.  It also fits because Davis is nicknamed 'Orange Crush' because he hit 53 home runs this past season.  Oddly enough, Davis is the only player to finish a season with 53 homers.  The more you know...

This card makes a nice addition to my Davis PC and will look awesome once I add a few more cards to the 'rainbow.'  I really need to find cheaper versions of his Pink, Black and Camo parallels to really push my Davis rainbow project further.

No comments: