Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some Mail From Scott

I haven't gotten a whole lot of mail lately, but I've made up for it with some cool events.  I did, however, get some mail yesterday from my good buddy Scott.  He sent me an assortment of Orioles, some Jim Thomes, a couple Tim Lincecums for Chris and an Edgardo Alfonso for some reason.  Maybe he thought he was an Oriole.
I like this 2005 Donruss Greats Steve Stone.  I also have the Bob Feller from this set.  I think this set might warrant a deeper look at some point.  The cards look pretty good.
I also like this 2007 Upper Deck Brian Roberts.  I busted a box or two of this when it first came out, so I'm sure I had the card, but it still is an awesome one.  I can't wait til Roberts makes his comeback.  It should be sooner than later.

Thanks for the cards Scott.  I also appreciated the nice letter.  You make it really easy to send you stuff.

No comments: