Sunday, April 22, 2012

Trading With Eutaw Street Cardboard

I got this SWEET Luis Aparicio card in the mail yesterday from Kirk over at Eutaw Street Cardboard in exchange for a Ronny Paulino Topps Stadium Club auto.
The Paulino card was nice, but I think this one is a bit nicer.  It is a 2001 Upper Deck Cooperstown Collection bat relic.

Aparicio played only 5 seasons in Baltimore, and most of his career in Chicago, but he was a key member of the Orioles and won a World Series with them in 1966.  Actually, that was the only World Series that he won.  I get it though, he played a lot of years for the White Sox, so I understand him going into the Hall with them.

Thanks for the card, Kirk.  It is really awesome and I definitely appreciate it!!

1 comment:

Kirk Jacobson said...

I am glad you like the card. I was trying to collect a game used of every Oriole early on. I gave that up quickly. Thanks again for the trade. The Paulino is much enjoyed.