Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trade With Eutaw Street Cardboard

I completed a trade with Kirk over at Eutaw Street Cardboard when I tried to help him knock an Oriole off of his needs list of autographs.  I traded him a card that, originally, I really liked, but over time, I couldn't bear to look at it anymore.  I'm talking about my Sweet Spot Classic Luis Aparicio Autograph.  Upper Deck really crapped the bed with those, issuing cards that would ultimate fade and become unbearable to look at.  I have a Wade Boggs/Cal Ripken dual auto from that set that is fading just the same and it really makes me mad because that was an amazing card, when I got it...

I sent Kirk a scan of the card and told him I didn't want to fleece him over it, but he agreed to send me this card in exchange for it:
A 2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Nolan Reimold Autograph.  I really appreciated this card!  I have two of Nolan's base autos from 2009 Topps Chrome, but I didn't have this one.  I will definitely have to get more of his parallels from this set.  My Nolan Reimold PC is really taking shape.  I'm going to concentrate on him more seriously this year since Roberts is likely to be out this season.

Thanks for the trade Kirk.  I really appreciate you doing the deal and I hope to trade with you again in the future.

Speaking of trades, I have added a bunch of stuff to my for trade page.  I really want to flip a lot of stuff for new Orioles cards and inserts.  If you see anything on there, please feel free to email me!

No comments: