Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mail From Dustin

I completed a trade recently with Dustin from No Relics Pulled. He's a pretty cool dude who really wanted a Johnny Damon auto, so I found one at the last card show.

I was able to land this sweet Ripken relic from Gypsy Queen. I think this card looks great. I only opened 2 packs of Gypsy Queen this year. I liked the set, but it was waaay too expensive for what I pulled (not much, apparently).

I also got another Bowman Sterling Nolan Reimold Auto/RC. I already had one, but I couldn't pass this up. It is one of the most beautiful cards that I have seen and when Dustin said he would trade it, I had to jump all over it.Thanks a lot Dustin. Everyone should head over to his blog and give him a read. He definitely would appreciate more followers and more trade opportunities. You can read his blog here.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Wow, that is a NICE Ripken! Too bad he's ONLY the 93rd best baseball player of all time... should've asked for a Giambi card.. he's 59th ;)