Friday, June 10, 2011

More Mail - The Moose is Loose

I completed a trade with the Rhubarb Runner (by far the most unique handle on the blogosphere) recently which netted me my first (really?) Mussina relic. I have no idea why I haven't pulled a Moose relic or traded for one, but I finally have one.

I have no doubt that Mussina will get into Cooperstown at some point. I'm also fairly confident tha the will be enshrined as an Oriole. I can dream, can't I? IF Moose isn't enshrined as an O, I doubt another player will go in as one for quite some time. That kind of sucks if you think about it. Paying for all those losing seasons. I guess I can't complain, though. The Royals have George Brett... and ONLY George Brett.

Go check out the runner of rhubarb's blog right here. Always a good read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, it's not ALWAYS a good read -- trust me on that one ;-)