Sunday, January 23, 2022

TTM Success - JT Schwartz

There were no logged attempts to get JT Schwartz TTM when I mailed my card off a couple weeks ago, so I may have been one of the first folks to mail to him.  That's always kind of cool, being able to add someone to the SCN database.  I don't actually log my attempts on there until I get something back from the player.  I think by the time my card came in, someone else had added him to the database, but I know my success was the first logged one.  I used a good address lookup site and did some research into Schwartz and found a working address.  The card turned out nicely.

Schwartz (b. 1999) was a 4th round pick by the Mets in the 2021 July Amateur Draft.  He played this past season at Low A Port St. Lucie.  He had 16 hits, no home runs and a .195 batting average.

I mailed to Schwartz on January 7 and got the card back on January 15, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: