Sunday, January 30, 2022

Another TTM Success From JJ Bleday

Here are some great cards I was able to pull from my prospects boxes and get signed TTM from Marlins prospect, JJ Bleday.  The above 2019 Bowman Chromw Draft Pick Breakdown card was one I absolutely wanted to get signed, so I sent it out to Bleday, along with the below inserts from 2020 and 2021 Heritage Minors.
I got a full sig on the Chrome and a short sig on the two Heritage Minors cards, but they all look really cool.

Bleday (b. 1997) was a first round (4th overall) pick in the 2019 June Amateur Draft by the Marlins out of Vanderbilt.  He has played in the Marlins system since 2019, reaching AA.  He has 120 hits, 15 home runs and a .224 batting average.

I mailed to Bleday on January 3 and got the cards back on January 18, for a 15-day TAT.

No comments: